Instruction for Publishing Paper on AIIRJournal.com
- Send your original papers only.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- FONT for English Papers: use only “TIMES OF NEW ROMAN”, FONT SIZE: “12”
- FONT for Marathi/Hindi papers: Use “KRUTIDEV050” or "DV-TT YOGESH", FONT SIZE: “14”
- LINE SPACING: 1.5 inch
- Insert the tables and figures into the text, wherever is necessary.
- MARGIN: Left Side 1.5 INCH, on the other three sides 1 INCH.
- The submission file is in OPEN OFFICE, Microsoft WORD DOCUMENT file format.
- Follow the American Psychological Association (APA) 2009 style for Reference.
Rules and Regulations
- Before publication, each article will receive will be edited by our AIIRJ editorial board.
- Each article will be published as soon as the editorial process is complete.
- E-mails will be sent to all members of various professional organizations alerting them to a new paper of special interest. All registered users of the AIIRJournal.com website will be notified whenever a new paper is posted.
- All articles will be copy-righted by AIIRJournal.com, but authors are granted the right to reprint an article in whole or in part in any work written (or coauthored) or edited (or co-edited) by them. Authors must obtain written permission from AIIRJ to reprint or electronically distribute an article.